Traveling Tips inside of the US
- Plan ahead before going and learn about the general environment and research.
- Pack what you need in a safe place. For example, pack your ID and documents in a carry on, do not check it in.
- Travel in groups as much as possible.
- Research travel scams, stolen luggage and other travel issues.
- Be aware of general rules, safety, and etiquette.
- Questions about your international license? Do the research on the CT Department Motor Vehicles webpage.
- Questions about a CT license? Check the local DMV for information on the process and visit our Practical Matters page to find out more.
- Check out our transportation webpage to learn about domestic travel options to and from our campus and more.
New Travel Check-in Process
Attention to all who traveled OUTSIDE of the U.S.A. Our travel check-in process is now done through our webpage Travel Check-in Form found on the IC homepage and under Resources. In addition, all current students are required to report physical presence to our office at the International Center in G-133, Wahlstrom Library.